Audit In-Charge - New York
- - Audit Services
- New York, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent Benefits Package
Katz, Sapper & Miller (KSM) is an employee-owned public accounting firm headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. With more than 400 employees, KSM is ranked as one of the largest independent certified public accounting firms in the nation and is the largest Indianapolis-based firm. KSM is proud to also have locations in Fort Wayne, Louisville, Oklahoma City, and New York City.
KSM provides clients of all sizes in many industries with a wide array of service offerings including assurance, tax, and consulting services. We have received several awards of recognition, including being named as one of the "Best Places to Work in Indiana" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, and one of the "Best of the Best" accounting firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine.
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for individuals and companies. Audit financial reports for compliance and review company's financial status to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Performs audit, review, compilation and other attest engagements.
- Preparation of entity and individual tax returns.
- Perform other accounting, audit, and tax duties as needed.
- Perform assigned duties simultaneously related to clients of different industries and size while maintaining efficiency.
- Become proficient at preparing financial statements.
- Obtain working knowledge of accounting and auditing and tax research techniques and the various resources available.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors and other staff members in a professional environment.
- Communicates effectively with client personnel in a professional environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of public accounting audit experience
- Working towards obtaining CPA license or CPA licensed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Excellent client relationship and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
Please contact Karen Hill at email@example.com directly if you are interested in this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected category.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media