Full-Time Staff Accountant - Tax
- - Other
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Katz, Sapper & Miller (KSM) is an employee-owned public accounting firm headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. With more than 400 employees, KSM is ranked as one of the largest independent certified public accounting firms in the nation and is the largest Indianapolis-based firm. KSM is proud to also have locations in Fort Wayne, Louisville, Oklahoma City, and New York City.
KSM provides clients of all sizes in many industries with a wide array of service offerings including assurance, tax, and consulting services. We have received several awards of recognition, including being named as one of the "Best Places to Work in Indiana" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, and one of the "Best of the Best" accounting firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine.
Job Description - Staff Accountant – Full Time
Staff Accountants will work in one of the areas of the firm, audit, tax and business advisory services. Audit includes fieldwork in client locations and other attest services and may include some travel. Tax includes opportunities to prepare returns and perform tax planning and research. Business advisory services include general business advice, business and transaction structuring, mergers/acquisitions, business valuations, financing assistance, computer information services and profit enhancement services.
Successful candidates will:
- Working towards an Undergraduate or Master's Degree in Business or Accounting.
- On track for CPA Eligibility upon graduation
- Outstanding students with a minimum overall GPA of a 3.2
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship, as a citizen, permanent resident, asylee or refugee
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected category.