Business Valuation Associate
- - Valuation Group
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Katz, Sapper & Miller (KSM) is an employee-owned public accounting firm headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. KSM is ranked as one of the largest independent certified public accounting firms in the nation and is the largest Indianapolis-based firm. KSM is proud to also have locations in Fort Wayne, Louisville, Oklahoma City, and New York City.
KSM provides clients of all sizes in many industries with a wide array of service offerings including assurance, tax, and consulting services. We have received several awards of recognition, including being named as one of the "Best Places to Work in Indiana" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, and one of the "Best of the Best" accounting firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This person will work directly with managers, directors and partners, continually gaining broad-based experience in financial analysis, company and industry research, modeling, and valuation of companies and equity securities. The Associate will also gain exposure to a wide variety of industries.
Primary responsibilities will include
- In-depth financial analysis and modeling
- Company and industry research
- Preparation of valuation reports
- May be expected to write articles and make other practice contributions
- Develop and maintain relationships with external contacts
- Begin contributing to business and professional development activities
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or finance required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Business valuation experience preferred
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently and with ease and professionalism
- Ability to work with multiple supervisors concurrently and with ease and professionalism
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- CPA or business valuation designation preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected category.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media